Monday, January 7, 2019

Chapter 07: Sins of a Killer


“I’m sorry about that. I guess I just sorta lost it,” Gavin remarked as he unlocked his front door. Alexa stepped inside his dark apartment and he moved around her to get to the light switch. “I’ve always had it in for that guy. He really rubs me the wrong way, you know?”

“Yeah. I can see how that could happen.”

“He has no respect for women; no respect for my dad to treat his place of work like some open-all-night brothel. My Dad won’t fire him because he’s a great attorney; he fears losing him to the other side. Then again, with you here now, I don’t think it would be a huge loss.”


“I don’t know about that, Gavin. I’m still trying to get my sea legs.”

“You’ve been doing well so far,” he smiled, losing himself in her eyes. “Alright, um, make yourself at home while I grab us a few beers.” Alexa took a seat on the far end of the sofa. Her eyes moved around his apartment, taking in the décor. He was right. His home was a tiny bit smaller than hers. But the way he arranged the furniture made the space appear large enough.

“Here we are.” Gavin popped the top on her beer and handed it to her.

“Thanks.”


“Sure thing.”

“So…how mad is your dad gonna be about tonight’s little impromptu boxing match?”

“I don’t know. There were some bigwigs there. I’m sure the media hounds have already made it front page news. I just hope it doesn’t blow back on you. I know you said you didn’t want me to get involved but, I just couldn’t stand there and listen to him disrespect you like that.”

“And I appreciate you stepping in; really. It saved me from messing up my manicure,” she giggled and brought her bottle to her lips. 


Gavin chuckled softly and leaned closer to where Alexa sat. Reaching up, his fingers undid the French bun that tied her hair so tightly above her head. Her beautiful, blonde locks fell in luxurious waves around her face and Gavin brushed the hair back over Alexa’s shoulder and watched it tumble down her back. “There, that’s better,” he smiled and took a long pull from his bottle.

“Oooh putting your hands on a woman’s hair, risky business,” she eyed the envelope on the table by the door as she leaned a little closer toward him.

“Well, what can I say? I like living dangerously.” The smile on his face produced one on Alexa’s and he found himself staring. The way her tongue moved against her lips when she took a swig from her drink had him questioning what her lips would feel like on his own. His teeth lightly grazed over his bottom lip and he unconsciously moaned.


Alexa smiled to herself and flirtatiously batted her eyelashes as she moved closer still. “Mmm, so it’s sort of like knocking out one of your father’s employees at an event where several news outlets and potential campaign supporters were attending?”

“Haha well, that was just an unfortunate set of circumstances. Tobias had no right putting his hands on you. I’d clock him a thousand times for that alone, but the way he disrespected you…let’s just say he’s lucky to have fallen on the first punch.”

“So, tell me a little more about your family, Gavin. What was it like growing up in the flash of a camera?” Alexa asked as she slid down to the floor.


“Oh no, I think I did the majority of talking at lunch today,” Gavin replied as he joined her. “It’s your turn to give me a little insight into the world of Hannah!”

“Please? I wanna know about your siblings. What’s it like having a brother and sister who look up to you?”

“Fine,” he relented with a sigh. “But afterwards, you’re gonna tell me about your brothers.”

“Deal.”

“I was an only child up until I graduated high school,” Gavin started as he took another swig from the bottle in his hand. “And after I started college the first time around, I guess my mom had a bit of that ‘empty nest syndrome’ because a few days into my first semester she called to tell me she was pregnant. It took another five years before Dylan came along.”


“That’s a huge gap between kids. But it’s kind of sweet to think your parents never lost their passion for one another.”

“Please, those are images I’ve been trying to keep from thinking about since the day I got her call.”

“Well, I guess you could pretend as though Melissa and Dylan were a gift from God. You’re religious right?”

“Who me? Oh no. My parents both are. Which probably explains why I’m not.”

“But you wear a rosary,” Alexa responded in confusion.

“Yeah, it’s more out of sentiment than divine purposes.”

“I don’t understand.”


“My Grandma Pearl gave this to me before she passed. She was Catholic. She died when I was 16. She lived alone for most of her senior years, her 1st and 2nd husbands both passed before her; stroke and heart attack. Unlike my dad, she was never a very rich woman. She never had much to give but she was the type of woman who would offer you the shirt off her back rather than see you go cold. The necklace was her favorite possession. It was given to her by her mother as a teen and she gave it to me; something to always remember her by.”

“That’s sweet.”

“Yeah. Most days I can forget I’m wearing it, but there are some days I see it and it makes me miss her like crazy,” he confessed, drawing silent for a moment as he became lost in thought. Alexa smiled at him and he briefly glanced toward her before continuing. “Anyway. I don’t know why I’m telling you all of this,” Gavin laughed and turned his beer up to his lips. “I’ve never talked to anyone about my grandma.”


“Maybe it’s the booze,” she giggled and matched his sip.

“Yeah? One beer and I’m loose-lipped…that’s bad. There’s no telling what I’ve told my friends on those really wild nights,” he grinned. “I don’t know. It’s funny. I know we haven’t known each other for very long but, I feel like I can talk to you. It’s like you understand me; like I could just tell you anything.”

“Maybe because when you’re around me, you don’t feel so lonely. Take it from me, I know how scary it can be,” Alexa sighed, cupping the side of his face. There was so much beauty in this woman. What he saw in her stunning blue eyes was a depth of compassion and understanding that no other human being had ever shown him. Alexa’s life, it seemed, had also been plunged into a world full of isolation and solitude. And she could see herself in his eyes.


“Damn, Hannah. You’re not like other women I’ve known.” 

“Trust me, Gavin. I’m about as average as any of the other women you know.”

“No. You’re not. You’re different. There’s something extremely mysterious about you. Yet at the same time, I feel as though I know you; like we were friends before we ever even met. And wow!” he exclaimed turning away with a chuckle. “Did that sound as much like the cheesy pickup line that I think it did?”


Alexa blushed and it was followed up with a girlish giggle that made Gavin laugh even more. It was a sound he could never get tired of hearing. The smile that accompanied the act combined with the innocence in her eyes made him gawk in sheer admiration. “I take that as a yes,” he sighed as her laugh slowly subsided.

“No, it’s not that. I guess I just…I’m not used to men complimenting me like that.”

“Really? That’s a surprise.”

“I don’t know. Guys just typically seem to think clever one-liners are enough to get me in bed. And it’s usually way more forced and much, much cheesier.”


“Well, that’s a relief,” he grinned and felt the slight flush of embarrassment lessen. “But I meant what I said, Hannah. It’s your attitude that makes you cute and sexy all at the same time. And the way you can just look at people and know them and react to everything with intelligence. It’s…it’s incredible. You’re incredible.” Gavin smiled as his fingers softly caressed her cheek.

“You really think so?” she asked innocently, genuinely taken in by his charm. Gavin leaned into her, watching as Alexa’s eyes lazily drifted close and she angled her head before he brushed his lips against hers, giving her his answer in the form of a kiss.


The moment their lips touched felt like a thousand volts of electricity surging through his skin. To say there were fireworks would be cliché, but to him, that’s exactly what happened. It felt like sparks were literally flying between them. The rush of energy was so profound, so powerful. Alexa’s lips were even softer than he’d imagined, and they felt unbelievable. The smell of her skin with a light hint of jasmine rushed forcefully over him and he moaned. 


Their tongues writhed slowly, sliding together in heated passion. Gavin placed his hands on Alexa’s smooth shoulders, caressing her creamy skin, stroking back and forth until he caught the straps of her dress beneath his fingers. Still leisurely massaging her tongue with his own, he ever-so-slowly dragged the thin straps down her shoulder blades until they fell away and slapped against her forearms.

“Take me to bed,” Alexa moaned against his lips. Gently he pulled her from the floor, lifted her into his arms and walked her forward as his mouth reclaimed hers. Their clothing was carelessly and quickly lost to the floor before the two even made it out of the room.


Pressing her against the wall as he kissed her, Gavin slid his knee between Alexa’s thighs and hooked one of her legs over his hip, spreading them wider. Two fingers plunged deep inside her, and Alexa bit her lip to keep from crying out as a wave of pleasure hit hard. Her toes curled and her back arched downward trying to take him deeper.


Gavin’s lips brushed hers in a gentle kiss as he removed his fingers and fell against her to the bed. Rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit, he discovered she was very sensitive and even wetter than before. He had to have her. Quickly slipping the rubber sheath around his throbbing dick, he leaned forward and gently slid inside her. Alexa tensed up and moaned with delight when Gavin’s cock penetrated her body. Letting forth a cry of satisfaction, she jerked her hips against his, trapping his entire length completely within her body. 

It was such an amazing feeling being inside of her. Her sex was so warm and soft. The walls were slick and her muscles hugged his cock with a grip that told him she was never going to let him go. Alexa moaned tenderly as Gavin thrust forward again and her teeth closed over her bottom lip. A ragged grunt escaped his throat as he watched her. Her breasts jiggled slightly from his motions and she reached for them, circling her fingers around her nipples until they became tight buds. And the fact that she looked as cute as she did only made him feel hotter and hornier.


Gavin groaned, his cock sliding effortlessly in and out as he languidly stroked himself in her. Alexa was so wet that there was little resistance when he increased the tempo of his hips. Exhaling loudly, he leaned forward, entangling his tongue in her mouth. His mind kept telling him to slow down, but his body begged him to speed up.

Their mouths twisted together and Alexa’s fingers clutched at his ass, digging in, seemingly in an attempt to move him faster. She writhed beneath him, moving her hips in sync with his pumping waist. Gavin leaned into her, pushing forward with his loins and suddenly found himself engulfed by the heat of her arousal. The passion in her movements made him growl above her, completely overcome with lust as his cock plummeted deeper into her fiery, liquid channel.


Alexa arched beneath him, gasping as their mouths separated and her legs opened to accommodate him, taking his entire length into her core. Gavin responded by withdrawing completely, his cock vacating her body and consequently eliciting a whimper of disappointment from Alexa’s lips. Slow up, the mantra on repeat in his head. He was intent on making this last but Alexa’s tight body was working against his goal. He placed his lips at her neck and bit down on the sensitive skin, drawing a long, tortured moan as he sucked and nipped at her flesh.


Slowly he moved his tongue down her chest, distracting himself from the pleasures derived from the meeting of their hips. His lips closed around her nipple and Alexa’s hands locked in his hair, pushing his face into her breasts. Gavin opened wider and took more of Alexa’s tit into his mouth, his tongue teasing and lashing at the tip of the erect peak. Another moan escaped her lips as he indulged himself on her heaving flesh, her fingernails digging into his scalp as she encouraged him to continue. 


“Ooh,” a moan erupted from her throat, quickly climbing to a crescendo as another orgasm exploded within her. Gavin held himself inside her, fully embedded in the heat of her thighs, grinding his groin against hers in a circular motion. Still fucking her at a deliciously slow pace, savoring the sensations of her contracting walls, clutching at every inch of his hard dick. When her orgasm had finally ended, he let out a breath and started to pick up the pace. 


Slow fucking wasn’t doing it for him but he had to make sure she came first. The feel of her tight but soft and slippery center swallowing his cock was driving him crazy, destroying what little self-control he possessed. He wanted to slam himself in her hard and fast; to hear the bed creak and groan beneath them, to feel her ass cheeks slapping against his hips and the headboard banging against the wall, leaving permanent reminders in the plaster. 


Gavin began to fuck Alexa’s hot, little body fast and hard. Pulling her legs over his shoulders, he impaled his cock deeper with each powerful thrust of his hips. The noises coming from her were incredible. The wet, vulgar clapping of their sweating flesh slapping together, Alexa’s jumbles of “oohs” and “ahhs” and his strenuous grunts of exertion were an amazing mix of musical copulation.


Her ass slid up to meet one of his deep thrusts and he slipped his hands beneath her body, filling both palms with her curvaceous rear. With sufficient leverage, Gavin flipped himself onto his back and pulled Alexa’s body on top of him. She landed with his cock still buried deep inside her molten core. “Mmm,” she moaned, taking control of their sex as her hands rested on his chest.

With her eyes closed shut and lips parted into a perpetual silent squeal, Alexa bounced up and down on his rigid shaft, completely lodging his cock inside herself and slamming him deeper into her warm body as he lay still and let her fuck him. “Oh God, Hannah. That feels incredible,” he groaned as the pleasure became insurmountable between her thighs.


There was no sensual lovemaking in the way she rode him. No tenderness or savoring of shared intimacy. She bucked and writhed on top of his dick like a wild, rutting animal, her silken walls burning his cock with friction as she bounced her body up and down on him. The bed began making even more alarming noises than when it had been slamming against the wall. This time it felt as if it was going to snap in two as Alexa humped herself violently down onto Gavin’s prick, taking it all inside her at least twice per second, fucking him to the edge of sanity. “Mmm, fuck, fuck, fuck! You feel amazing!”


Her eyes were closed as she fucked him, her blonde hair whipping about her face, her tits bouncing wildly and her mouth opened in an endless, muted groan as she concentrated on the intensity of their mutual pleasure. Gavin reached up, grabbing her breasts and crushed them hard with his fingers. “Shit!” Alexa cried, throwing her head back. “Fuck yes!” she yelled again, her pace not letting up in the slightest. “Goddamn!” she screamed even louder as her orgasm thundered through them both, soaking Gavin’s thighs as he lay beneath her.


Alexa’s muscles pulsed around his cock. “Oh god, Gavin, yes!” she hissed as her body continued spasming, rocking her hips harder and faster. And even through the tumultuous stream of liquid rushing over his dick and the blonde bombshell salaciously coming on top of him, somehow Gavin had managed to hold back his ejaculation. While her spasming cervix tried to suck it out of him, he had succeeded in riding out the storm of her hard, fast fucking and was ready to take charge again. 


He pulled her down into the bed with her back facing him and his hands still tightly clutching her breasts. Reaching around her, his fingers slid between her lower lips, rubbing at her clit and Alexa began convulsing against him, screaming lines of obscenities as she came again quickly. Gavin loved every second of her pleasure, his steely rod disappearing entirely inside of her as he ground himself against her ass. Alexa glanced back over her shoulder at him and he slid his tongue into her mouth, kissing her fiercely as he twisted her nipple between his fingers. 


His cock stiffened, the grip of his fingers becoming undoubtedly painful. She bit his lip as he pistoned in and out of her roughly, breaking the kiss as he arched his back, feeling the makings of his climax. “Goddamn, Hannah! Mmm…fuck me!”

“That’s what I’m doing, Baby!” Alexa growled and thrust back against him. Gavin’s laugh escaped as a groan and he lasted less than a minute before shouting in pleasure as he unloaded his balls into her squirming body. Thick ropes of sperm shot forth, filling the thin condom separating them. Pulse after pulse of his warm seed shot into her dark, cavernous opening, ripping through the prophylactic and filling her with hot streams of spunk.


The mixed cream of their manic fucking squirted out of the bottom of the rubber and ran down the insides of his legs, soaking into his dark pubic hairs but he kept on thrusting. After a while he released the tight grip he had on her waist and allowed her to roll away slightly. Reaching between them, he slid the rubber down the length of his shaft, tossed it into the wastebasket behind him and it landed with a wet pop.

Squealing with girlish delight, Alexa began grinding her wet crotch against his thighs, squirming around on his shriveling cock with wild abandon. “Cut that out,” he grunted and pulled away from her reach as his sensitive shaft continued twitching, leaking the last of his semen onto the bed.


With his left hand he stroked the right side of her face, brushing slivers of hair away from her eyes as he turned her beneath him. Alexa looked away briefly before smiling and quickly pecking his lips. Gavin couldn’t believe there was something growing between them, but what she’d said was true enough. He had been lonely. He just never realized how much until tonight. “So. How’s this going to affect your career now?” he asked with a hint of humor, his hand caressing her cheek tenderly.

“I’d say I’m primed to become the next Deputy S.A for Sanders County.” She punched his arm and he frowned slightly when she pushed him off of her. “You’re not going to mention this to your dad, are you?”


“Of course not, Hannah, why would I do that?” He saw her take a breath and watched relief wash over her face.

“Good,” she replied before throwing her legs over the side of the bed.

“Wait, are you leaving?”

“No,” she shook her head and turned with a smile, leaning back to caress his mouth with her own. “And even if I did, I live just across the hall you know?”

“I know it’s just—I’d like it if you spent the night,” he smiled when she looked back at him again.

“Well then, you’re in luck because I was just going to take a shower; a really long shower.”

“Sounds good. Get the water warm and I’ll join you. I just need to change these sheets.” She giggled as he smacked her ass and he reveled in the sound.


“Do you have a shirt I can borrow?”

“Only if you’re a fan of the St. Claire Llamas.”

“Love them!”

“Then yes, I do,” he smirked and slid off the bed. Stepping into the bathroom, Alexa turned on the water and moved in front of the sink. She cussed beneath her breath as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. Things had progressed quicker than expected with Gavin. She had him hooked, the client would be pleased. But she already doubted the motives behind the job. She needed information. 


K had not returned her last three emails and she was ready to abort mission and run. There were too many questions and not enough answers. Cracking the door a little, she watched as Gavin went about his bedroom, placing new sheets on his bed and smiled. The only thing she could be certain of right now was this man was not who her client sheet claimed. And when the moment came, she wasn’t sure if she would be able to pull the trigger after all.

Hours had passed. Alexa watched Gavin as he slept soundly beside her, waiting until he was in a deep sleep. Carefully, she pulled his arm from around her waist and slipped noiselessly from the bed. 


She grabbed the envelope from beside the door and turned it over in her hands. Diamond Elite Courier. The package was sent through a bike messenger service. Someone had to go in person to have this letter sent for it to arrive when it did which meant there would be a paper trail. Good. Alexa quietly pulled up the flap and looked over the items inside. “Oh my god,” she gasped and thumbed through the pictures. Several different women had been photographed with Travis Stark. Someone had found out about Travis’ many affairs and was throwing it in Gavin’s face. One woman in particular Alexa recognized from her time at the State’s Attorney’s office. It was Judge Priscilla David.

The implication alone was enough to place both of them in hot water. The affair could be skewed by the media as a quid pro quo. And considering Alexa’s first two wins were in Judge David’s court, Travis Stark would not come out of this thing cleanly.


A note had been included, written with letters cut out of a magazine. The threat was for Gavin to pay $1.5 million by Friday or else the photos were going to the media. “Hannah?” Gavin’s voice startled her from behind and she quickly slid the items from view.

“Hey!” she turned toward him with a smile.

“What are you doing?” he asked, a little groggy and half-awake as he stepped into the room behind her.

“Water,” she replied, brandishing a glass. “After all that physical activity, I got a little dehydrated.” He grinned and moved closer, pulling her against his chest. Gavin’s lips fell on hers, smoothly enveloping her mouth. She moaned against them and easily closed her arms around his neck.


Gavin pulled back slightly, speaking in a whisper while his lips tickled hers. “Well finish your drink and come back to bed, I’m not done with you yet.”

“I’ll be there in a minute.” Alexa watched as Gavin disappeared back behind the bedroom door and hurriedly snapped copies of the pictures with her cell phone. She returned them to their place and sent the copies to K. She was right about one thing. This client was not interested in justice; he or she wanted to take out the Starks for their own personal agenda. Destroy the family completely. And since Alexa was pumping the brakes, it seemed he or she had found another way to do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Author’s note: I was lazy so, black & White pictures courtesy of CrazyMary and Ginara.*

<----Previous -- Continue---->

6 comments:

  1. LOL taking it all the way isn't she! At first I thought Gavin was smarter than this but obviously not. Glad Alexa is enjoying her work! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh yeah. Alexa goes ALL in when she's on a mission. Gavin is using his little brain to think for him. But when your most ideal mate comes knocking on your door, what are you to do?

      Thank you for reading :D

      Delete
  2. Omgosh this was the HOTTEST sex scene I've read in a long time! That was... Wow! So descriptive and accurate! Man you write so well!! And those poses, HOLY COW!!! :-O Awesome!!!
    I'm so worried about her breaking Gavin's heart...I don't even want to imagine it at this point... :( I must read on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like to think sex is my forte (ok not really but I can't stop writing when I start it teehee).

      That's the one sucky part about her job, the aftermath and leaving people in ruin :( Sadly, as we'll see, it's not something she ever really thought about.

      Thank you for reading :D

      Delete
    2. I can definitely tell it's your forte. ;) :p Because...WOW! You really know how to write it out and I struggle finding all the right words for it! You've inspired me!

      Delete
    3. It can be hard trying to find the right words without sounding too gross, cheesy/flowery or just weird LOL. I'm glad to hear it's inspired you! Bring on the sexy times!

      Delete