Monday, January 21, 2019

Chapter 09: Spies Like Her


“Don’t shoot!” The frightened man shrunk lower to the floor with his hands up, hoping to keep Alexa from using the weapon she had aimed at his head. “Please! Just…p-put the gun down.”

“No chance. Who are you?”

“I’m a-a friend.”

“Wrong answer!” the sound of the gun cocking rattled him and he squealed and shook nearly dropping the bag in his hand.

“No, no wait p-please! A!”

“What did you just call me?”


“A,” the man looked up at her and Alexa slowly lowered her weapon. “It’s me, K.” Her neighbor’s door jiggled and she grabbed the man by the collar and pulled him through the entrance of her apartment.

Closing and locking the door, she peeked through the peephole to check if anyone came out before returning her attention to the man in her living room. “What the hell are you doing here?”

“I n-needed to t-talk to you.”

“That’s what the chatrooms are for, K! We were never supposed to meet in person!”

“The chatrooms are compromised!”


“All the more reason for you to keep your distance! You could have been followed!” Alexa moved toward the windows and closed the blinds after checking the street below for any suspicious looking vehicles.

“A, I’m sorry but I needed to make sure…I-I had to know…y-you were safe.” She slowly turned to look at the man before placing her gun onto the table beside her. “Look, I don’t know who got into my system but whoever it was is damn good. I mean they not only completely bypassed all of my encryption, they did so without my knowing it and were spying on me for days maybe even weeks before I figured it out!”

“What does that mean, K?”


“It means whoever we’re dealing with is either working with a very powerful encryption system the likes of the NSA’s super computer or…I don’t know. They are smarter than I am and I’m incredibly impressed.”

“Yeah? Well do you think you can pat their backs some other time? Like when we’re not in danger of being exposed or assassinated? How do we handle this, K?”

“I’m working on it. And that’s what I needed to see you for. I-I think I know a way to identify the culprit but I needed you to tell me when I hit on something familiar.”


“Ok.” He dropped onto the sofa and Alexa joined him, shutting her television off so she could better focus on the situation. “You’ve changed quite a bit.”

“Well yeah, I mean…it’s been a little over a decade you know?”

“Yeah…”

“Are y-you disappointed?” he asked without looking at her, afraid of seeing the answer on her face.

Alexa wrinkled her nose and shook her head no. “Let’s say I’m pleasantly surprised.” 

“Thanks. You’re different too. I mean, you’re fucking gorgeous…not that you weren’t before. I-I m-m-mean…uh y-you’re not disappointing…uh, well your look changes a lot, right? And this one is…uh…h-hot,” he let out a frustrated sigh, glancing timidly in her direction. “Shoot me,” he whispered but the words carried to Alexa sitting close beside him and she smiled.

“You figure anything out on your way here?”


“Nothing; sorry. I was just trying to get here as fast as possible.”

“But we know for sure that Tobias has info on Michelle Brand?”

“Yeah. From what I saw, birth certificate, social security, medical records, K-12 school registrations, juvie record, even books she may have checked out with her library card.”

“I thought you’d destroyed all evidence of my past identities.”

“Only as far back as Sarah. Michelle was your first one. I had no idea you had so much in-depth documentation for that identity. How did you get them?”

“I’m very streetwise. What of the IDs now?”

“I’ve removed any and all instances of them. It’s impossible to search the names or anyone associated with them. But I can’t pinpoint what exactly Tobias may have been looking for.”


“Dirt; any kind. He doesn’t discriminate. He just wants me out of his way.”

“What about that Bertram guy?”

“Don’t worry about him. I’ll take care of him.”

“D-does that mean…?”

“It means, don’t worry about him. Now what about that email about the Starks? You realize what this means right?”

“That the breach could have happened before I caught it. And the client may have more information than I think? Fuck. A, I’m so sorry. I don’t know how this happened.”

“Let’s worry about that when the time comes. For now, I want you to focus on finding this guy so we can stop him from doing any more damage.” K nodded at her and she smiled to herself, noticing the embroidered letter on his hand-stitched leather bag. “What does K stand for anyway?”


“Kasper,” he smiled at her and pulled his laptop from his bag.

“Kasper? Like the friendly ghost? That some sort of hacker humor?”

“I…uh…w-well, I guess. B-but it-it really is my name too, so.”

“Oh. Do I make you nervous?” she asked, watching his hand shake as he powered on the computer.

“J-just a little.”

“Why? Is it because I’ve killed people? You think I’ll kill you?”


“No,” he glanced at her with an anxious smile and quickly keyed in his password. “I know you won’t.”

“Oh! Bold statement from someone who just had a gun pointed at his head. And how do you know I won’t kill you, Kasper?”

“B-b-because you need me. Plus, I’m like the only person who knows who you really are.”

“Even more reason to…” she made a clicking sound with her mouth and dragged a finger across her throat. Kasper swallowed hard and Alexa laughed at the fearful look on his face. “I’m kidding, K,” she rubbed his shoulder gently, “but you should have seen the look on your face. Complete…”


He leaned over, pushing her back against the sofa, his lips instantly connected to hers in a swift, sloppy kiss. Kasper moaned against her mouth, forcing his tongue into Alexa’s and he felt her hand slide up his back and the fingers of the other scrape against his scalp. Kasper moaned again, feeling his cock tighten against his jeans. She was warm; warmer than he’d imagined those nights he stayed up thinking about what she looked like. The scent of her skin was heavenly and he wanted to bathe himself in her essence. 


Feeling emboldened, he pressed his rigid shaft tightly between her legs and listened as a delicate, feminine sigh fell through her mouth. The gentle caress of her soft lips affected him deeper than he had expected and her response to his tongue’s intrusion was like a dream come true. Instead of yelling or fighting him off, she was kissing him back.


Kasper’s fingers danced around the supple mound of her breast and he briefly toyed with the idea of freeing her from her top. Alexa pushed a hand into his chest, backing his lips away from hers and sighed. “What was that?”

“I, uh…I…dunno…”

“You mind letting me up, K?”

“Oh, yeah, sure…,” he exhaled noisily and wiped his mouth before scooting away from her.


She smiled and pressed her thumb against her bottom lip, dabbing at the moisture Kasper left there. “You…” A knock on the door stilled her breath and she stared at it a moment, waiting on a second.

“Hannah? It’s Gavin. Are you home?”

“Hide, hide you have to hide,” she whispered to Kasper, scooping up his belongings and tossing them at him as she shoved him through her bedroom door. “Stay here and be quiet.”


She checked herself in the mirror beside the hat stand before undoing the lock. Peeking through the crack first and then widening the door, she smiled at her neighbor and asked him inside. “Hey!”

“Hey,” Gavin leaned over, kissing her sweetly as he closed the door behind him, his tongue lazily swirling around hers. One arm swept around her back while the other combed through her hair, holding her head steady as the warmth of their mouths met quicker. Brushing his tongue against her lips until she mewed against his mouth, Gavin kissed her lips passionately. He pulled her closer and her lips opened to meet his and she darted her tongue out in a desperate dance of excitement. “You look beautiful.”

“You’re just being sweet.”


“No, you have a radiant glow; like the kind you get from a hot makeout session.”

“Oh, well…thanks,” Alexa lightly cleared her throat and smiled at him affectionately. “So…what’s up?”

“Nothing. I got home and I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out. You busy?”

“Uh yeah, working, I guess. I uh…” her eyes spotted the gun sitting beneath the window and she quickly moved in front of Gavin trying to distract him. “I have this huge case I’m working on and I’m trying to wrap my head around it. It’s been a little tiresome,” she smiled, slowly backing toward the table.


“Well maybe I can help keep you awake.” Gavin followed her as she back pedaled, his eyes burning holes into hers until her ass bumped against the desk. Gavin reclaimed her lips, pulling Alexa against his chest as his hands explored her body. She moaned and peeled open the drawer of the small table, sliding the weapon inside before wrapping her arms around his neck.

Gavin’s hand slipped beneath her oversized nightshirt. When it made contact with bare skin, Alexa shivered with pleasure. The smooth, sensuous pressure eased her body into that forbidden state Gavin took her before and she felt her thighs dampen at the thoughts. His fingers took possession of her breast and the feeling was incredible. She heard herself moan softly and arched her back to meet his touch.

Gavin’s rough hand squeezed her breast hard as his tongue continued stroking hers. He claimed her mouth faster, sending a searing sensation all the way down to her toes. “Wait, Gavin, I’m afraid whatever you have on your mind is not gonna help keep me awake one bit.”


“No?” he smiled and pushed the outline of his erection against her thigh, “you sure about that?” he asked, lowering his mouth to her neck and kissing across her collarbone.

“Positive.” Alexa heard her bedroom door open and looked up into K’s eyes as he peeked through the small crack. She gasped as he watched her and she tried to back Gavin away only to have her efforts falter when his warm mouth made her body shiver again. “Gavin…” his name left her tongue with a gentle sigh and he lifted her onto the desktop behind her before slowly sliding his fingers up her thigh.


Tugging at her panties, she resisted minimally and he swiftly reduced them to a pile of cloth at her feet. He pulled his shirt off over his head, tearing it from his arms and throwing it to the ground where it soon met with Alexa’s discarded top. Gavin guided his hungry cock to her dripping sex, ruthlessly spearing her with his rigid shaft. Her eyes shot open and she gasped audibly in pleasure as her lips were rudely stretched apart by the sudden intrusion. He continued to arouse her with his mouth, their tongues dancing around each other’s as he drove deep inside her in one smooth, lubricated stroke.

“Mmm, god, Hannah. I couldn’t stop thinking about you…about this! All day at work, I was sporting a hard-on and the only thing I wanted was to get home and slip inside of you.” Each inward thrust of his hips drove him in just a little deeper and she watched his dick steadily disappearing inside her body. Her head fell back as Gavin pistoned vigorously in and out of her deliciously warm core, sliding rapidly back and forth through her soft, velvety walls. “Oh fuck, I love the way your body feels against me.”


“Oh yes, Gavin…your cock feels incredible.” So unbearably exquisite was the feel of his brutal penetration as his cock head hammered roughly at the entrance of her womb. Alexa’s fingers fumbled helplessly at the sinewy hairs of his hard, muscled chest, her nails leaving vicious red welts that would remain visible and painful for days. Gavin grunted as he powered hard into her, his mouth curling into a twisted grimace as her muscles tightened in a vain attempt to resist him. 

Her body yielded instantly and stretched a little more to accommodate the entire length of his thick cock as he embedded himself up to her hilt. Alexa relished the delicious feeling of his steely rod lodged deep inside her body. Her silken walls rippled up and down Gavin’s shaft reflexively, adjusting themselves to the sensations of being so delightfully stretched. 

“Fuck me…” she moaned, and he grabbed hold of her thighs and started to pull his hard cock out of her. She shuddered at the divine feeling of his cock slowly vacating her stretched sex and cried out sharply as he suddenly rammed it all back in again. His face hovered above hers, gazing down onto her tear-moistened cheeks and her half-closed eyes.


Gavin closed his eager mouth over hers as he ground his hips in a circular motion against her impaled mound. The desk that had seemed so sturdy before was now groaning distressingly beneath their combined weight. He fucked her faster, making her moan louder as his cock drove in and out of her hot and slick channel.

Alexa’s entire body quivered and shook as the force of his aggressive thrusting rippled through her slender body. The slamming of his strong hips against the insides of her fleshy, spread thighs made her heavy breasts jiggle up and down and her fingernails dug into his shoulders. Gavin fucked her faster and harder, his cock seemingly growing larger inside her as she bucked and writhed beneath him.

Grunting with effort, he continued pounding away at her tortured sex, his relentless pace constant and steady. Her hands slid down his sides and settled on his ass, squeezing tightly. She pulled her body forward against his as he rammed into her, his thrusts becoming more violent. “Fuck,” she panted, groaning every time he drilled into her as she tried to maintain consciousness against the unremitting waves of pleasure coursing through her.


Her fingers clutched tightly at his pumping ass cheeks, her labored breaths bursting through her parted lips in silent, little sighs. Alexa felt her orgasm approaching, her juices gushing in steady surges around his cock sinking into her silky folds. She pushed herself against him, strengthening their combined motion as their wet bodies slapped loudly together where their loins met.

“Oh God, I’m gonna come!” she purred, bucking her hips wildly up at him, her head rolled on her neck frenziedly as the table creaked beneath the brutal, carnal fucking. “You feel so fucking good,” she panted heavily and Gavin responded with a grunt and shoved himself inside her with even more energy as she humped her hips, meeting every hard thrust.


The insides of her thighs reddened with the violent slaps of his hips and he placed his hands beneath her ass and gripped hard, drilling her body with angry lunges. Alexa’s hands uselessly fell against the table as her orgasm built irresistibly powerful within her womb. A forceful wave of incredible intensity formed everywhere and all at once before igniting simultaneously in her mind and between her thighs.

She screamed as her orgasm hit, her silken tunnels rippled spasmodically and her entire form trembled in time with the electrifying pulses that enlivened her wildly thrashing body. “Yesss,” she cried, wetly gushing her fluids around the girth of Gavin’s relentlessly pumping prick. “Fuck!” again she squealed, another wave of her climax tearing through her, her legs clenching him firmly, her fingernails searing into his arms so tightly they almost drew blood. “Oohhh, Gavin!” she groaned a final time, her toes curling with intense sensation and he began moaning incoherently himself. 


“Ohh, mmm, yeah baby…” he hissed and she sensed his end nearing, realizing for the first time that he wasn’t using protection. He stood upright between her spread thighs, banging his cock in and out of her as he lifted her ass off the table with his palms. Glancing down between the union of their bodies, the sight of his blurred cock shimmered wetly with her bountiful discharge so incredibly erotic he knew there was no way he could hold back his climax any longer.

With another three or four quick, violent thrusts, the pressure in his balls built to mind blowing extremes and hot fluid flowed through the constricted tubing of his cock like lava forcing its way out of an erupting volcano. “Jesus fucking Christ,” he gasped; his body contracting as his thick, biological cream shot up the length of his dick and spurted from root to tip.


Alexa’s eyes widened as the first shot of warm semen exploded forcefully into her wet sex. Gavin grunted again and a second then a third equally remarkable jet squirted more hot sperm, delivering a warm, wet streak into her spent body. A fourth and final spurt dribbled out of the intensely twitching head of his cock and fell into the forest of her tangled blonde hairs.

“Fucking hell,” he groaned, coaxing the last few drops of semen out of his cock with his fingers and letting the dregs of his balls leisurely trickle on her red, puffy lips. “Mmm,” he moaned and a long, drawn-out shudder made his body tremble with electric pulses. Gavin kissed her again, laughing against her mouth as their foreheads met. “I think I was wrong about keeping you awake,” he sighed breathlessly. “I don’t know about you but that kinda wore me out.”


Alexa grinned lethargically as Gavin backed away and again her eyes widened in shock and she quickly glanced toward her bedroom door. Kasper had retreated from where he stood and she pulled herself from the table and threw her shirt back over her shoulders and climbed into her panties. “Yeah,” she replied anxiously. “It was a distraction I didn’t need.”

“Try telling that to your body,” Gavin whispered, teasingly stroking his lips down her neck.

“You tricked me. I told you I had work to do but you refused to listen.”

“I know, I’m sorry but you answered the door half naked with those long, sexy legs of yours and I couldn’t help myself. I wanted to wrap myself in them,” he grinned and nibbled her lips gently. “You’re all I thought about today. You skipped out on me at lunch and every time I tried calling, your phone kept going straight to voicemail.”


“Work. I went to speak with a judge. And Travis wanted me to sit in on Tobias’ case.”

“It’s always work with you, Hannah Taylor,” Gavin pouted as she tossed his shirt at him.

“Well, that’s sort of what happens when you work for a large entity such as the State’s Attorney’s office.”

“But you need to make time for play too. Otherwise, that pressure builds up and next thing you know BOOM!”

“You mean like now?”


“Exactly!” He laughed and held her firmer against his chest, brushing her hair back from her face. “Hey if my old man is riding you too hard, I can get on him about that. I can’t let him take away all my Hannah time,” Gavin chuckled, giving her another of his boyish grins before lightly pecking her cheek.

“No. Work is great, Gavin, really. And I should get back to it now. I need to focus.”

“And you can’t do that with me here. I understand. I’ll give you your privacy.” She walked him to the door and he pulled her into his arms this time delivering a more passionate and tender kiss before allowing her to escape his grasp once more. “Lunch tomorrow? Maybe we can hit up Carrie’s Smokehouse.”


“Uh, sure, we’ll see.”

“And you won’t stand me up again?”

“We’ll see,” she repeated.

“Alright. I’ll call you.”

“Ok. Goodnight, Gavin.”

“Night, beautiful. Don’t work too hard.” Alexa locked her front door and hastily made her way to her bedroom. There she found Kasper slumped onto her bed, waiting patiently for the sex he found deafening and inescapable to end.


“Hey…” she whispered and he looked up at her with a stiff smile and motioned to his laptop sitting on the table beside him.

“I uh, pulled up the last recorded transmission from the breach. I figured you could go over it when you get a moment; see if anything strikes a chord.”

“Yeah, sure I’ll do that.” He stood and collected the rest of his belongings into the satchel he carried and started toward the door. “Kasper, wait…”


“It’s been a long night, Alexa; running from God knows who and doing all I could to get to you safely. I just want to get back to my motel room and sleep.”

“Yeah, ok. Um, where are you staying?”

“The Stafford Motel near the airport; room 1608.”

“Can I stop by in the morning? Maybe we can talk strategy then.”

“Yeah, sure. That’ll be fine.” He fidgeted with the strap on his bag a moment, barely making eye contact as silence slowly grew between them. “I’ll see ya.”


Alexa got a head start on her morning. She had a meeting with clients at nine, briefing with Travis at ten and had to be in court by eleven, but she wanted to stop off and see Kasper first. Knocking once on his door, she stepped back, smoothing the edges of her hair down as she waited for him to answer. “Hey,” she smiled at his half-sleepy face.

“Hey.” He stepped back and allowed her inside.

“Did I wake you?”

“Yeah. I was up most of the night trying to figure out who breached my firewalls,” he replied, shuffling slowly toward the kitchenette. “You want some coffee?”

“No, I’m fine. A double?” she asked, taking a look around his room.


“It’s all they had available,” he replied gruffly. She watched as he poured himself a cup and leaned against the cabinet waiting for her to begin again.

“Oh. So, I looked over the transcripts but nothing clicked. Then again, I wouldn’t know what I was looking for anyway. You have any luck?” He nodded his head no but didn’t speak or look up at her, instead preferring the silence and depths of his coffee cup. “Kasper, about last night.”

“Please, don’t.” Alexa nodded and glanced down at her feet. “I never fully understood what it was you put yourself through for this stuff; the situations you’re in, that I send you into,” Kasper sighed and played with the cup in his hands.

“I just don’t want there to be any hard feelings between us,” she responded in a low tone.

“Far from it.”

“Good,” she smiled but was still unable to crack his somber disposition. “Well, I guess I should get going. I have a train to catch and need to stop off at Carlos’ Bakery and pick up some doughnuts,” Alexa replied as she moved toward the door.


“Alexa?” Kasper called to her back as she started to leave. “Do you…do you l-love him?”

Alexa thought a moment before she turned to face him. A tiny gasp left her parted lips and she shrugged, “No. Honestly, I don’t think I have the capacity for love.” 

“Oh,” he replied uncertainly. “Do you two…um…do that a lot? Nevermind I-I don’t want to know. Does this happen often? With other assignments I mean.”

“It depends on the circumstances and what the client needs. I’m sorry you had to hear that, K.”

“No. If anything it’s my fault. I shouldn’t have…I mean you’re in the middle of an um…well…”


“That’s no excuse. I shouldn’t have let Gavin inside with you there. I really am sorry.” Alexa started again for the door only to once more have Kasper stop her.

He pushed the door shut as she opened it and she looked up into his eyes, quietly analyzing his mood. Wordlessly he leaned over, his nerves showing as beads of sweat collected on his forehead. Kasper pressed his lips to Alexa’s, at first insecurely, before enclosing her into his arms and hugging her tightly. “I care about you, Alexa,” he whispered into her ear. “And I’m sorry for placing you in this situation.”

“It’s a small sacrifice for all the good we do,” she smiled as he pulled away. “In speaking of, I’d better get back to it. I have a trial case tomorrow and I need to keep my eye on Tobias.”


“How’s that going anyway?”

“Uh…I think we have an understanding now. But he’s being more competitive than ever. He thinks I have an ulterior motive and am trying to underhandedly take the Deputy State’s Attorney position out from under him.”

“Paranoia at its best.”

“Yes. And that’s what we don’t need. He’s smart. And if he goes digging again, he might find more.”

“Well, I’ll see what I can do about that on my end, ok?”

“Thanks, K.” Alexa grinned and backed away. “I’ll see you later.” 


She got down to the station just as her train pulled off down the tracks. “Dammit!” she cussed and drew the attention of a man sitting in a wheelchair near the back wall. He was holding a sign in his hands and appeared down on his luck.

She started over to him with a smile and dropped a few bills into the Bakerboy cap near his foot. “Thank you,” he nodded groggily, barely making eye contact.

Alexa started back toward the platform and stared down the tunnel hoping to see the lights of the next arriving train. She sighed in frustration, checking the time on the clock on the wall. She was late, already by half an hour. And had she not been so careful and paranoid about being followed, she would have driven herself over to K’s hotel instead of taking the subway.


More people filtered in from the ticketing area, filing singularly through the turnstiles at the top of the stairwells. She watched a family of four take a seat on the bench a few feet away from the man in the wheelchair, two schoolgirls giggling over something one of them was holding, an impatient businessman checking his watch constantly and a couple walking hand in hand.



After everyone had settled on the platform, they were joined by four more people. Alexa took a closer look at them. Three men all dressed in standard black suits were accompanied by a fourth man in a dressier Italian 3-piece suit. They looked around the area as though they were searching for something, all the while moving closer and closer to where Alexa stood.

She turned her head, avoiding their direct gaze and slowly inched toward the subway tunnel. The scene just didn’t feel right to her. Those men looked like they meant business and if she was not mistaken, they were all carrying. Bulges around their shoulders were undoubtedly the makings of gun holsters. 


Slowly Alexa’s hand pressed against the handle of her G22 drop gun as she stepped close to a pillar. Checking over her shoulder she noticed the man in the Italian suit now had his hand inside his coat pocket as well. He looked up into her eyes, and winked as a slow smirk spread across his face.

The glint of his gun flashed briefly and Alexa barely had a moment to think as she quickly dove behind the pillar just as a bullet scuffed the cement wall near her head!

<----Previous -- Continue---->

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Plea K having to listen to all that! XD Especially when it's clear he has feelings for Alexa...
    (You HAVE to tell me where you found those sex poses! ;) )
    Wow. This is getting more intense!! I try to put this story down to do my adulting but I just can't! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :( K had a hard time having to sit through that. Alexa was trying to say no but the Gavin was too strong for her :P

      These poses were Alidaen, Emmy, and Spladoum's.

      Ali:
      http://alidaen.blogspot.com/2014/06/pack-de-poses-mine.html

      Splad:
      http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173736 (poses 17 & 18)
      http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=174769 (poses 83 & 84)

      Unfortunately, Emmy (https://thecutiebull.tumblr.com/) has since deleted her blog and I used 3 of her sets (Touch Me, We Three Boys & Sexy Dirty Minds email me at: djvafterhours@gmail.com and I'll see if I can get you copies).

      Lol! Sorry about the productivity but it's good to give yourself a break every now and again.

      Thank you for reading :)

      Delete