Monday, April 1, 2019

Chapter 09: Story of a Girl


You’re a lawyer?” Ashley asked, gently stroking Tobias’ arm. “Do you find your job interesting?”

I do. I have a real appreciation for law and justice in general. Although, the public at large can be a bit critical.”

You’re talking to a blonde, trust me, I understand. In fact, I’ll bet you there are more blonde jokes than lawyer jokes.”

“Oh yeah? You really think so?” Tobias challenged. Ashley grinned and shook her head as she sipped from the fruity cocktail in front of her. “Alright, you’re on. What’s the difference between a lawyer and a leech? After you die, a leech stops bleeding you dry.”

Why do blondes wear underwear? To keep their ankles warm,” Ashley retorted.

What’s the difference between a lawyer and God? God doesn't think he’s a lawyer.”

How do you make a blonde laugh on Saturday? Tell her a joke on Wednesday.”


“How are we doing?” Alexa asked entering Kasper’s hotel room.

“They’re telling jokes,” he sighed with frustration. “I’ve been sitting here all afternoon waiting for them to get to the good stuff!”

“Listen to you, you pervy little peeper,” Alexa teased.

“They’ve been fucking talking like this for over an hour now. I mean what? Did we pay her to get his entire life’s story or to screw his brains out so we can get it all on tape?”

“Hmm, sounds like you might need a break for sanity’s sake,” she said, waving the bag in her hand. “I think I have just the thing you need.”


He finally turned to face her with a wide grin on his face. “Wow, A. You look nice.”

“Thanks, Kas. You’re rocking equal amounts of adorable yourself.”

“Yeah I call this ‘Geek chic’. If you look closely enough and at just the right angle, you can detect the thin layer of Doritos cheese,” he joked.

“So I guess that means you don’t want what I have in this bag?”

“Ooh sustenance! Put the bag on the table, lady, and back away slowly!” Alexa did as told with a smile as he pushed his chair closer to check out what she’d brought. “Mmm, orangey, puffy, carb-loaded goodness and cold Dewy nerd fuel, come to Papa. A, have I told you lately that I love you?” he said, tearing through the contents of the bag.

“Well just make sure you don’t overdose on sugars, K, I still need you.” He gave her a salute and swiveled back towards his monitor.


You’re really funny. Do you wanna take this upstairs? I have a suite in the penthouse. We can order a nice bottle of champagne and get a little cozier.

That sounds like a great idea,” Tobias leaned forward and smiled.

“Finally!” Kasper sighed and sat up in his chair.

“That doesn’t look like security footage,” Alexa said, moving closer to Kasper’s laptop.

“Because it’s not. I didn’t want to take the chance they’d be in a position the hotel’s cameras wouldn’t pick up so I hired someone to follow Ashley.”

“What? That’s a bit risky don’t you think?”

“Nah. He knows how to be discreet. Plus, he was very well compensated. The video is coming from a live feed off his cam.”

“What about inside the room?”

“Don’t worry. I got that all taken care of. Relax, A. I know what I’m doing.”


“Ok. Be certain you get the money shot. I told the service I wanted Ashley to reveal her profession once the date was over so don’t stop recording until then.”

“Wait, where are you going?”

“I also have a date.”

“With Gavin?” Kasper frowned over his shoulder.

“Yep. He’s taking me to the movies.”

“Alright well, have fun but, not too much fun. I’ll call if anything happens.”

“Thanks, K. See you later.”


Alexa headed back to the Stark’s mansion. With Nolan finally out of the way, today was looking good for also ridding themselves of their Tobias problem too. If anything, having this leverage over him would even the playing field because, unlike Gavin, Alexa knew Tobias had to have made copies. He was not the type to let go of that kind of control; especially when it was over someone he saw as competition. “Ready?” Gavin asked, as Alexa stepped inside the door. 

“Almost. I just want to freshen up. I’ll be down in a minute.”

“I was just looking at them,” Dylan shouted in fear as he dropped Alexa’s red pumps to the closet floor.

“It’s ok, Dylan,” she replied kneeling down in front of him. She narrowed her eyes at his face as she examined his features. “Your lipstick is smudged.” 


“I wasn’t…” he hastily wiped at his face, removing all evidence of his impromptu makeover as he tried to slip around her to the door.

“Dylan, it’s ok to explore.”

“I’m not supposed to. Mom says makeup is only for girls.”

“Well, I won’t tell if you don’t. I think it’s important to do what makes you feel good.” Alexa stood and moved towards her makeup kit. Selecting the Mac Rebel lipstick, the shade that faintly lingered on Dylan’s lips, she handed him the small black tube and smiled. “If Joan asks, I haven’t seen it.”

“Thanks, Hannah!” He graced her with a smile that lit up his entire face before concealing the lipstick in his side pocket. “No one knows what it’s like to be…weird.”


“You’re not weird, Dylan.”

“Tell that to the kids at school. They all make fun. Well…everyone except Troy. He stands up for me.”

Alexa noticed the way Dylan’s cheeks grew brighter as a blush of red filled his face and she grinned. “Well Troy sounds like a really nice boy.”

“He is! He’s an Eagle Scout and plays Pop Warner for the St. Claire Gnomes! They’ve won so many games and he’s always telling me about how he wants to play football when he grows up. I wanted to play but Mom thought I’d get hurt. Plus, she didn’t know if I could handle it with my medication.”

“What are the meds for?”

“I get confused sometimes and I have seizures.”


“Oh. Epilepsy?” Dylan nodded his head and Alexa grew silent as he fidgeted in front of her.

“I’m sorry I went through your stuff. Ever since Mom found me using hers she’s kept it locked in a box in her closet. I’d never seen her so angry before,” he admitted with a sigh. “After that, she made me go to counseling at our church. I hate it. They always tell me how it’s wrong to like certain things and try and make me do stuff I don’t want like play with trucks instead of dolls.”

“That sounds awful, Dylan. And I’m sorry she makes you feel that way. You know she’s only doing what she thinks is best for you?”

“I know but it doesn’t make me feel any better,” he kicked at the ground in front of him as his eyes met with the floor. “Anyway, I should get going before Mom comes looking for me. Thanks again, Hannah.”

“You’re welcome,” she replied and watched him start for the door. “Dylan? Any time you want to talk, I’m here to listen.” He nodded again and shut the door behind him.


“Do you talk to your brother a lot?” Alexa asked, stepping inside the door as Gavin held it open for her.

“Absolutely. Dylan and I have a great relationship. Why do you ask? Two please for the 12 o’clock showing of Pet Sematary.”

“I was curious. He seems…introverted.”

“It could be his illness. He told me it’s hard to make friends because most the kids in school laughed the first time they saw him having a seizure. Thank you,” Gavin replied, retrieving the tickets from the cashier. “After that, he’s mostly kept to himself. He has very few friends.”

“Oh. Did you know that…?”

“He has a thing for women’s clothes? Hannah, did you catch my little brother trying on your shoes?” Gavin asked with a smirk.

“Lipstick and yes. So you know?”


“Everyone knows; Mom, Dad, Melissa. And aside from Mel and me, everyone tries to cover it up. I’m pretty sure Dylan is gay but he once told me he just likes to feel pretty. And coming from a devoutly religious family, well…that just doesn’t work. Do you want anything?”

“Popcorn and Raisinets please.”

“Nothing to drink?”

“I’ll just sip from yours.”

“What makes you so sure I was getting one?” he grinned as they stepped in line.

“Power of suggestion?” Alexa reached up on her tippy toes and snuck a kiss. “So how do you deal with it?”

“I let him be himself. The kid has enough to deal with always being sick with this, that, or the other. He doesn’t need to worry about whether or not he’s going to hell. And I know it’s bad or maybe even confusing for him but, while Mom is yelling in one ear about the evils of being gay, I’m whispering in the other about him enjoying life as he sees fit.”


“Good.”

“Why’s that good?”

“Well, because I maybe, sort of let him have my tube of lipstick.”

“Bad, Hannah!”

“What? He seemed to really lighten up when I gave it to him. I thought I was helping him. I’m with you, I don’t want him to hate being who he is. I’ve seen countless ways how that can go really bad really quick.”

“I’m only teasing. I appreciate you looking out for my kid brother. He can always use another sympathetic ear.” Gavin smiled and leaned down for another kiss.

“What can I get you?” The eager teen behind the counter asked.

“Uh…a large popcorn, a box of Raisinets, one Angus chili dog, one nacho, extra cheese and a large…” Gavin looked at Alexa before selecting the drink. “Cherry slushy.”

“That’ll be $26.50.”

“Geez. It would have been cheaper to take you to McDonald’s and order from Redbox,” he teased and handed the money over.

“Here ya go.”


“Thanks.” They took their seats near the back of the theater, munching on their individual snacks as more and more people piled in. “How’s the popcorn?”

“Buttery,” Alexa replied and offered him some.

“So did I tell you I secured another employee Friday?”

“No. That’s great, Gavin!”

“Yeah, Ray Boyd. He and I have been working at Jack Jones together going on four years. I told him I’d let him keep his current title and offered him a three dollar raise over whatever his last salary increase will be.”

“What does that make now? Eight?”

“Nine. I stole Manny last week,” he grinned.


“Ooh, better be careful. Your boss might terminate you early if he learns you’re poaching his employees.”

“Only the good ones.” Gavin looked over at Alexa, his eyes scanning her outfit and he slowly wet his lips as an idea took shape. “Babe?”

“Hmm?” Alexa replied absentmindedly as she continued watching the previews.

“Have I told you how abso-fucking-lutely hot you look in that dress? Those legs…” He set his nachos to the side and threw his arm around Alexa’s shoulder. 

“What the heck was that? I don’t even get the courtesy of a fake yawn?”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t think you needed the pretense,” he replied, withdrew his arm and kindly gave her what she wanted.


“That’s better,” she said with a smile and wiggled in her seat. “Gavin, what are you doing?” Alexa whispered into his ear as he began teasing her nipple. He didn’t answer. Instead he smiled and continued staring forward, impatiently tapping his foot. “Gavin, you know what that does to me,” she tried again and again got no response. The second the lights dimmed they melted into each other. Their kisses were urgent, desperate, and hungry. Climbing over into his lap, she pressed herself against the rigid outline tightening his jeans.

Gavin’s hand cupped Alexa’s breast as hers moved to his cock. They were two wild animals aggressively rutting against each other. Alexa sighed and pulled back, breaking the kiss long enough for him to see the insatiable lust in her eyes. When Gavin moved forward again, she stopped him. “Take me home. Now,” she nearly begged, so wanton and full of need.


“No. I have a better idea,” he sighed. Gripping her hand tightly, he led her outside to the hallway and pushed her back against the wall. “You know what I’ve always wanted to do but was too afraid to try?”

“Skydiving?” she teased, knowing full well the answer involved the stiff outline she felt pressed against her stomach.

“No,” Gavin moaned into her mouth as he again crushed his lips to hers. “Sex in public.”

“Because your dad’s office and backyard weren’t public enough?”

“Nope,” he groaned and humped himself against her. “It wasn’t.” A family of three passed by the couple and the mother shot them the evil eye for their public spectacle. “Come on, let’s take this someplace else,” Gavin devilishly grinned and pulled Alexa behind him.


“In there?” Alexa asked as they stopped in front of the men’s room.

“Yeah, why not?”

“Um…because it’s gross?”

“Where’s your sense of adventure?”

“I left it back at the house along with the year supply of bleach and antiseptic it’ll take to get me in there.”

“Shh,” Gavin hissed against Alexa’s ear, instantly silencing her. “Hannah, I wanna fuck you, right here, right now. I want you to scream your head off regardless if we get caught or not.”

“Mmm, being lewd and lascivious in public is still a criminal offense, Gavin, punishable by fines of $10,000 and up to 15 years in prison,” she sighed shamelessly as she rattled off their possible legal ramifications. 


“Hannah, look at me,” he whispered, slipping an arm around her waist. “I said look at me!” He insisted. Alexa realized she’d closed her eyes as he teased her and looked up at Gavin, suddenly feeling like it was very important to behave. “I’m going to fuck you inside this movie theater and make you come so hard you’ll see stars.”

The timbre in his voice and Gavin’s overall approach made Alexa tingle from head to toe. He was gently nibbling her earlobe, making her moan, while his hand worked its way under her dress. Her nipple hardened instantly on contact with his fingers and she suddenly felt very lightheaded as he flicked and teased the rosy peak.

A door closed beside them as another patron made their way inside the theater and Alexa’s head turned at the sound. “Don’t worry about that,” Gavin said, continuing to toy with the sensitive flesh. “Concentrate on me.” Bending his head, he slipped his lips between the fabric of her dress and bra and bit her nipple. Alexa unraveled. Quietly, she screamed as an orgasm overtook her and Gavin again smirked. He’d just won and he knew it. 


Grabbing her hand, he jerked her behind him into the restroom and she quietly followed in step. They moved around the corner of one of the stalls and Gavin, with his hand still securely wrapped around Alexa’s wrist, pressed her palm against the bulge in his pants. Leaning forward, she rubbed her face between his neck and shoulder, inhaling his masculine scent. Her nose brushed his five o’clock shadow as she continued stroking him over his jeans. “You want that inside you, baby, hmm?

Reaching his hand under her dress once more, he grabbed a handful of her breasts and firmly squeezed. Alexa came, trembling all over and whimpering his name over and over. Her movements becoming involuntary spasms and she tightly clutched his cock. He always seemed to know how to do that. “Mmm, I love how you react to me,” he growled against her ear.


Slipping into one of the stalls, Gavin wasted no time lowering his jeans and, without further prompting, Alexa got down on her knees and inhaled his cock. “Oooh, yeah, that’s my good girl. Mmm suck that cock, baby. Get it nice and wet,” Gavin moaned, leaning back against the tank as she swallowed his dick down to the base. She continued to take him deep into her hot mouth. The pleasure erupted through his shaft, filling his body with heat and euphoria. Gavin looked down, watching in amazement and through lust ladened eyes as Alexa’s beautiful face slid up and down his dick. “Oooh, fuck yeah, ooh god yeah oooh, fuck. Hannah, baby. Suck it, suck it, suck it…mmm.”


Sheer sexual delight pulsed through him each time he felt the head bump the back of her throat. The intense pleasure held him prisoner, helpless under her talented mouth. Taking himself in hand, he stroked his cock against her lips. Some precum dripped onto her mouth and like a good, dirty girl she licked it up and he captured his bottom lip between his teeth and threw his head back. “Yes! You wanna eat that cum, huh? Ooh that’s it, baby. You like to taste my fucking cum? Mmm, you’re so beautiful, mmm fuck yeah, baby, lick that cock, oooh yeah. Fuck, I wanna come all over your pretty face, mmm.” Sliding the head along her cheek, he gave it a good slap before thrusting it down her throat again. One hand kneaded his balls while the other stroked his veiny prick in time with her sucking. The deliciously wet and hot friction was too much as she licked up and down the bottom of his shaft and he needed to stop before he gave her a bellyful.


Pulling his cock out of her mouth, Gavin helped Alexa stand, gave her a swift kiss and lowered her to the seat. Quickly, he lifted her skirt and crawled between her legs, a nice distraction to regain control of his urges. Slipping her panties down her thighs, he covered her sex with his mouth, forcing his thick tongue deep into the sweet rapture of her pussy. “Mmm, open those legs, baby. Let me taste that fucking pussy,” he begged, his voice dripping with desire.

Alexa spread her legs wider, her hand making its way through Gavin’s hair as he swirled around her clit, making her whimper. “Mmm god,” she moaned, reeling on the verge of orgasm. “Yesss…more, fuck, more. Oh, Gavin, yes faster make me come.” 


Gavin happily obliged. Delving his tongue deeper inside her, he coupled his ministration with two fingers and felt Alexa’s muscles spasm around them. She pulled her lips into her mouth to muffle her scream as she climaxed. Her lower body convulsed and her hand clenched his hair tightly. His tongue continued exploring her wet lips, teasing her clit and lapping up her juices. Faster his fingers pumped inside her and she squealed as she felt the throbbing pulse of aftershocks shudder through her. Alexa’s hips moved in rhythm against his mouth and tongue, uninhibitedly fucking his face, grinding her clit against his nose and burying his tongue deeper inside her pussy. 


Her breathing became heavy and Gavin stood and lifted her up against him. Taking a seat, he pulled her down on top of him and quickly slammed his cock inside her with raw lust. She lifted her ass up and began bucking forward, desperate to be filled deeper and fucked harder. His hands held her thighs, maneuvering her in rhythm with his own thrusts. Gavin pounded into her. The sounds of their two bodies crashing into each other echoed through the small space.

Alexa was already on the edge of another mind shattering orgasm and quickly slipped her lip between her teeth. “Don’t do that,” he admonished. “I wanna hear you scream.” Alexa let go. Releasing her lip, her head fell back in pleasure and she whined at the top of her lungs.

“Oohhh god!” Gavin watched her facial expressions, finding himself becoming more and more aroused. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes! Oh, Gavin, like that. Fuck me, baby.”


“Mmm, that’s more like it,” he groaned. “You like that, baby? Mmm you like the way I pound that pussy? Oh yeah, that’s it, fuck me, Hannah! Take that fucking cock!” The thought of someone walking in on them at any moment was an incredible turn on. Gavin’s cock pistoned in and out of Alexa as she continued humping him and moaning. It was amazing no one had heard her yet the way she was screaming, but the risk of getting caught made it all the more exciting.

No sooner than the thought raced through his mind did he hear the door open. Two men entered, talking about the movie and Scarlett Johansson’s sex appeal and he looked up into Alexa’s face to see if she had noticed. Unaware and completely enthralled by his pounding, Gavin clutched her ass tighter and fiercely slammed himself upwards. “Oh god!” Alexa moaned, feeling his full length fill her completely. “Yes!” Gavin reached up and took a handful of her tits, playing with them while she bounced herself harder on top of him, moaning louder as her pleasure magnified.


“Hello?” One of the men called. It sounded as though he’d taken the stall next door. Alexa stared at Gavin and his head fell back in amusement before mouthing the words ‘don’t stop’. Her breathing was erratic as she took all of his cock in her tight pussy with each downward thrust. Her eyes were pleading and he pinched her nipples demanding that she ride him faster. She did and her tits popped free of his grasp and he closed his hands around her hips.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck me, yes. Harder, Gavin, fuck me,” Alexa whined, losing control. “Fuuuuuuuck!” she screamed, her eyes clenched so tightly her vision blurred like when you sneeze too hard. Tiny lights dazzled before her eyes and she laughed to herself. Stars! Gavin had kept his promise. He made her see stars! 


“Ooh yeah that’s it, baby, bounce on my cock,” he mused, fucking her harder. “Take that fucking cock, baby. Fuck me, mmm, yeah,” Alexa rode him faster, feeling herself ready to come once again. His own orgasm was building too and he continued pumping himself as deep as he could. “Mmm, I’m gonna come inside you,” Gavin moaned, hugging her tighter against his chest. “You want that, babe, huh?” he teased, lifting his ass off the seat. “You want me to fill that tight, little pussy full of this hot cum?”

“Yes. Please, I want to feel you come so bad. Give me that fucking cum, Gavin. Fuck me, baby, YES!” she pleaded, staring at him with an insatiable hunger that stirred the sperm from his balls. Gavin grunted, feeling the onrush of release rising to the tip of his cock and unleashed inside Alexa’s pussy. The first spurt jerked him forward, the second, he took her mouth with his and kissed her hard.

Her hips swayed faster, her eyes never leaving his. Shot after shot sprayed the insides of her vaginal walls until he was spent. Slowly, he leaned back as his breathing became less sporadic and dragged a hand across his forehead. “Fuck. I love you, baby. Woo!” 


“Yeah? Did you get what you wanted? Does this make you happy now?” Alexa giggled, rubbing her nose against his.

“You kidding? You ask that after I blow my load? I’m fucking soaring!” he replied, gasping for breath and looking up at her with a smile. “What about you? Any regrets?”

“That I didn’t let you talk me into this sooner?” He chuckled and leaned forward for another kiss. The couple collected themselves, redressed and stepped out of the bathroom stall. Instantly four pairs of eyes turned to them and Alexa felt her cheeks warm. The two gentlemen from before had been joined by two more and all of them stuck around, enjoying the show. 


“Uh…hey,” Gavin waved as Alexa moved to the sink to wash her hands. The room exploded in applause and once again she looked at Gavin, this time bursting with laughter. “Thank you,” he bowed, took her hand and bowed again. They left the bathroom in the midst of ovation and he led her to the car.


“So much for a day at the movies.”

“Yeah. Sorry about that. But there’s no fucking way that flick is going to top me.”

“You’re sick,” she laughed, playfully punching his shoulder.

“And you love me,” he smiled, catching her wrist and pulling her into him.

“I do.”

“And that makes it all worth it.” He kissed her deeply, his arms locked around her waist, hers around his neck. She leaned into him, again taking in his scent and sighed contentedly as she pulled away. The drive home, Alexa reminisced about Gavin’s brazen behavior no longer feeling the sting of embarrassment and grateful that none of the men had taken candid shots on their phones or peeked into the stall. 


As they made their way up the stairs, Gavin received an alert on his phone seeking workers for overtime. “Damn. I really hate to do this right now, but I sorta need this.”

“It’s fine, Gavin. It’s work. I’m not going to tell you not to go. As much as I pull out of things with you, I’d say I owe you at least 30 more excused absences.”

“You’re the best,” he sighed and quickly pecked her lips as he started into the bathroom. “Babe, can you grab me a change of clothes?”

“Sure thing.” Alexa dropped her purse to the bed and started towards his chest of drawers. Grabbing a pair of jeans, a plain white tee and some boxers, she neatly folded them and placed them in his gym bag. Socks, she thought and moved back to his dresser. “Oh my…Gavin, what’s this?” Alexa asked, gaping at the large jewel sitting in his sock drawer.


“Hmm?” Gavin stopped in his tracks as he came around the corner, looking from Alexa to the ring box and back again. “I…uh…w-well.”

“Is this what I think it is?”

“Well, I don’t know,” he shrugged, inching closer to where she stood. “What would you think about it if it was?”

“Gavin, you don’t think it’s too soon to be thinking about marriage? I mean we’ve only been seeing each other for…”

“Long enough,” he interrupted her as she was about to repeat the same thing he’d been hearing from his mother since discussing his plans with her. “Hannah, I don’t need to be with you for three years, four years, or even a decade to know how I feel about you. You aren’t like other women I’ve dated before and I know I don’t want to be with anyone else. You’re it for me.”


“Hannah, when I’m with you I feel like I can take on the world. You make me feel invincible and happy and loved. And when we’re apart, I’m always thinking about you and counting the minutes until I can see your smile again or hold you in my arms.” By now, Gavin was standing merely inches away from her and had gathered her hands into his, pulling her towards him as he gazed into her eyes with sincerity. “This isn’t how I’d planned for this to go but we’re here now. Hannah, I love you; I am in love with you; completely. And it would be the most AMAZING thing in the world to call you my wife. Will you marry me?”

“Gavin…” Alexa was speechless. She looked down at the ring in her hands and up again into his hopeful eyes with uncertainty. “I…”

“Need more time? Yeah, I can see you have your reservations, Hannah. You don’t have to give me your answer right away. Take some time, think about it,” Gavin said, gently kissing her cheek as he pulled away. “Just know the question is there and that it would make me the happiest man on earth if you said yes.” Grabbing his bag, he started out the door, leaving Alexa staring at the empty space long after he’d gone.


“Shit. Not again.” Alexa closed the ring box and shoved it to the bottom of the drawer. Sliding her back against the cabinet, she sank to the floor, consumed with thoughts of Nolan. History was repeating itself.

<----Previous -- Continue---->

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That was one epic bathroom sex scene! xD Oh my! You really know how to write out those kinds of things. I for one know if I walked into a bathroom and heard people having sex, I would immediately leave! Anyhoo,
    They sure are having sex quite a few times without protection...I sense Alexa getting pregnant. ;) And if she happens to reject his proposal (which I think she shouldn't...just give up her life and be with the man of her dreams <3 ) and finds out she's pregnant, that would definitely give her cause to marry him. I dunno though...I can't figure out what you have in store with this story and that's awesome! Enjoying it thoroughly and I look forward each Monday to a new chapter! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thank you :D Gavin wasn't letting her slip away. He'd have probably taken her right there in the hallway if he thought she'd let him. He's not shy at all. I'm with you though. Besides the "ew" factor Alexa mentioned, I don't think I need an audience when I'm in the act.

      Hmm...interesting O.o Maybe it's Gavin's plan all along. He carries protection (hence the times we've known him to use a rubber) so he could very well apply one but...why hasn't he? Then again, Alexa using her body for her missions one would think she'd be well safeguarded against that sort of thing also.

      The proposal presents a serious dilemma for her. On the one hand, Alexa the woman wants to be with this truly amazing guy she's quite honestly fallen in love with while Alexa, the assassin, still has a job to do.

      And with the second season coming to a head, there is quite a bit more in store.

      Thank you for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Where to begin? Sex in a public bathroom ewww (happens at the high school where I work). They can't seem to get enough of each other and I too have wondered about them not using protection and what happens if she were to get pregnant. I hope she really thinks this through....I want them to work but again don't know what you have in store for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm with you on that. These two are like moths to a flame and Alexa is really enjoying the ride (no pun intended).

      Alexa would also like to stop running and settle down but she lives a dangerous life and soon, she'll realize just how bad it's become.

      Thank you for reading :)

      Delete