Friday, July 21, 2017

Premieres Soon!


Hello, Readers,

Holy cow! It’s been almost a year since my last story post and for that, I truly am sorry. Things got crazy. Not that they are getting any simpler these days, however, I am finding myself slowly getting back into the swing of things.

For instance, this story has been in the “WIP” phase since 2013 (whoa...) and lately I am finding myself writing on it just to kind of keep my skills up to par. Because of this, I decided to share that progress in hopes it'll keep me whipped into shape so to speak.

Progress:


I am pleased to announce that very soon, I will have finished this story that has been long in the making. The Chameleon will soon be ready for posting as I am finishing up writing the last 3 chapters and working on shots for the completed seasons. I look forward to finally bringing this story to life. 

This is not to say I’ve given up on either of my main stories. After Midnight and Cold Blooded will still find completion. (In fact, look for an announcement on both of these stories very soon…what???) 

Anyway, I do hope you find this story as interesting and enjoyable as you have my stories in the past.

As always, thank you for reading and for your continued support!

~ Daijah

No comments:

Post a Comment